Thursday, February 28, 2013
It Was Time
I have been very fortunate in my life to have excellent eye sight. As the doctor called them "eagle eyes". Well now it seems I have hit that very real 40 year old wall...ugh. I finally made the appointment and had my eye exam today for GLASSES. I spend 8+ hours a day looking at a computer screen, so it was fine time to get my eyes in check.
I picked out some frames and the glasses are being made. I will post you all a pic (maybe) once I get them. The whole experience gave me a new realization about how F "sees" the world. Since I have never had to experience poor vision, I never really appreciated how much F really does need to wear her glasses. I showed him F's prescription and the dr told me that if my eyes were like hers, I would not have driven myself there today. Needless to say, I learned a valuable insight into her world for a little while today. I will be sure to remember her glasses every single day from now on, it makes a HUGE differenece for the way she sees the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I feel your pain! Right before I turned 40, I was told I needed bifocals.....I refused! No way! So I got a pair of "far" glasses, and a pair of "near" glasses that I rarely wore! :-) At my next appt, I was told my "near" vision was better..no more need for bifocals. I still don't like wearing glasses, but I can't seem to put contacts in! LOL!! Good look and enjoy your new "outlook"!
ReplyDelete