I received a brief update the other day on how Ian is doing with his new family. She said he is doing great and things are going very well. Here he is accepting his soccer awards. Apparently he did well, even scoring 2 goals in his last game! I am happy to see him happy.
My family has done well settling into a family if 7 again. S doesn't ask to "go see him" much anymore. I do really wish we could visit so that the kids could really see that he is happy and doing well. Maybe that will come one day, I don't really know. Ian will officially become part of their family on June 3. It was just one year ago, that he stepped off the plane into America. I pray that he will be happy, healthy, and a much loved son and brother forever in his new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment