Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Symphonic Band

 
 
 
 
 
 
C had his big concert this week in the county's new concert hall that just opened. It was a fabulous performance in a VERY nice facility. It was great for the kids to get the feel of playing in a real symphony. I must say that I thought the 7th grade sounded magnificent to have only been
playing for 2 years. C plays the baritone/euphonium and holds 1st chair in the advanced band. I am so very proud of him! He is already looking forward to band next year (I think mainly because of their Disney trip a the end of the year-lol) and I can't wait to hear what they sound like after another year of practicing.

Thank you to everyone who made it out to support my big boy. You all made him feel special on his big night, he totally deserved the night focused on just him and his accomplishments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment