Wednesday, August 14, 2013

OH Yeah!


I can't wait!!   We decided to go ahead and take the big Disney trip this year before C goes off to high school next year.  Plus the fact that my girls are all in prime time "magic" time to enjoy everything Disney.  We spent our honeymoon here, so it is obvious that I love love love the Disney magic.  I can't wait to share it with the girls, as this will be their first visit.  S went to Disney in Hong Kong for one day when we were there to get F.  It wasn't quite the same as a whole vacation in Orlando. 
 
Would love for you to comment with some of your tips and tricks for Disney.  Especially tips for big families with littles and tweens.  Thanks in advance :)
Looking forward to spending some family time in the happiest place on earth in October!!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO exciting!!! I have both of my trips blogged and listed in the sidebar of my blog. Feel free to read up! I have lots of little tips I learned along the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete