Wednesday, August 7, 2013

And They're Off

The much anticipated first day of school is here!! Everyone woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed. Ask me how they wake up next Wednesday-haha. For now we will enjoy the easy happy mornings :)

F was the most excited one of all. She is SO happy to join the big kids on the real school bus. S was happy as well knowing that she gets to see all her friends from school.

T wanted to act like he wasn't happy about going back, but I know he is excited to be the big man on campus this year. C also gets to be the big guy in 8th grade this year. As you can see, he wasn't exactly ready to go when the littles were. But I guess that is the benefits of being in middle school.

 
Little E was thrilled to go to her new school. Well at least until we got there-lol. She gave a few extra hugs and kisses when I dropped her off, but no tears. Precious baby girl is off to a new world this morning with all new friends. Her teacher is experienced with having my kiddos, so I know she will do great introducing E's "little hand" to the class. Really hoping to minimize the issues with her limb difference this year. Time to focus on learning!






No comments:

Post a Comment