Her life has forever changed our world.
It began in China 8 years ago
Then she grew up with her Ahmu
We waited, while she blossomed
She saw us for the first time on her 2 birthday
Finally we all celebrated together for her 3rd birthday!
On her 4th birthday she couldn't stop smiling. Neither could I :)
Big party with friends and family celebrating this little one turning 5 years old
Looking not so babyish anymore, she transformed into a gorgeous six year old
Enjoying being a princess, little Miss personality was seven years old
And today, EIGHT years old!!
(cookie cake courtesy of her favorite chef Lori)
Happy happy birthday precious daughter of mine. You are truly a gift from God.
Today I am praying for your sweet Ahmu who held you and nurtured you for your first 2.5 years of life. I am also praying for the woman who GAVE you life. What an incredible blessing it is that I get to be your 3rd mommy, your forever mommy!!











Happy birthday to sweet Shelby! What a beauty!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Shelby!! Love the way you took us through the years...growing up right before our eyes!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Shelby!! Love how you took us through the years...we got to watch her grow up before our very eyes! :)
ReplyDeleteBy far my fondest birthday memory was the year she was able to blow out the candles on her cake without any help. Still brings tears to my eyes! Happy birthday Miss Sassy Shelby! We love you!
ReplyDelete