Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Year of Patience




God has placed the simple word 'patience' on my heart heavy this year.  On numerous occasions I hear "PATIENCE my dear" when it has come to several aspects of my life right now.  So what does one like me do when I hear something from God over and over again, do I simply listen and wait?!? UM NO…I research!  I've started digging into what patience is and what it isn't.  Different meanings and different takes on what it means to be patient.  I have come across several interesting things lately.  I will probably share a few on the blog throughout this Year of Patience :)  Here is one from today:

Patience: Learning to under-react, learning to pause, to consider your words and to remember not to believe everything you think.

I am fully aware that patience is not something that comes naturally to me.  I am learning and stretching and growing in this area indeed.  Slowing down a bit and processing things differently these days...experiencing some patience:)


No comments:

Post a Comment