Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My Boys



These boys of mine have brought me such JOY and healing this past year.  They have really "grown up" emotionally and stepped up to their potentials.  C feels like he has to take care of his mom, no matter how much I tell him that's not his responsibility, but he feels it anyway.  T has certainly pushed my buttons and fought tooth and nail all his negative emotions, but underneath he has such a caring nature.  He really FEELS deeply and that can be hard on a teenager for sure.  T is always the first one to defend me or try to make me laugh or simply knows when I need some time or space.  He and I are a lot alike in many emotional ways for sure.  I know how hard it is for him to show his true emotions.

I received the BEST gift ever from these boys on Christmas.  It was a simple coupon book, but filled with such emotion and gifts straight from these boys' hearts.  Every single "coupon" told me just how much these boys know me and love me and care for me.  I am truly truly blessed to have these two blessings in my life.  I am the one who is responsible for them, yet I know, they certainly have my back and always will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment