Spent a lot of time with my precious crew this weekend. I can see the healing slowly coming in to their lives. It's been over 7 months since their father left. They have only seen him twice since then. All of them have adjusted in their own unique ways. I wish I could help them more through the hurt.
One thing for sure is that I have given up their healing to God. He is the only one who can comfort their hearts. I pray for them every single day. Pray for peace and comfort and healing in their lives. Found this verse today for the first time. I don't recall ever reading it before. Spoke to me at the perfect time. As I know, His timing is always perfect.
“GOD, your God, will cut away the thick calluses on your heart and your children’s hearts, freeing you to love GOD, your God, with your whole heart and soul and live, really live” Deuteronomy 30:6

No comments:
Post a Comment