A little place I like to share about our life adventures...
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Mother's Day Picnic
We spent the day hanging out with some of my favorite momas😊. A fun day at the lake with a bucket of chicken and the people I love. A great day celebrating my Moma and that I get to be a mommy. A special day indeed.
Happy Mother's Day to you! It's been so long since I've read your blog. You look GREAT and your children are soooo grown up, especially your oldest daughter. I read about Ian's diagnosis. How very hard. I'm going to try and find your phone number and give you a call. I'm dying to talk to you!
Happy Mother's Day to you! It's been so long since I've read your blog. You look GREAT and your children are soooo grown up, especially your oldest daughter. I read about Ian's diagnosis. How very hard. I'm going to try and find your phone number and give you a call. I'm dying to talk to you!
ReplyDelete