Friday, December 13, 2013

New Career for Hubby

Sorry I left you all hanging from my post back in October.  The big changes I was talking about came in the form of a new job opportunity for CJ.  We officially closed Straight Towing this month, for him to move on to a bigger and better opportunity with United Rentals, Inc.  He is now a district dispatcher with this great company. 

So I guess you could say he traded this
 
for this
 
The best part about the new career is that it is a Monday through Friday- no nights or weekends!!  It has been a very very very long time since he has not had to work nights and weekends regularly.  So unfortunately you no longer have a friend in the wrecker business :(  But if you need to rent some equipment, he can hook you up-LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment