However the most important thing I still remember about our weekends in the woods was my time spent with my FAMILY
Those weekends were just an extra extension of the love I received at home. I realize now that my childhood that was filled with love and family is not something everyone else in the world had. I know now just how lucky I am, how grateful I am that my parents loved me and were able to show me that love everyday.
I want to say thank you to my mom and dad for painting me a happy childhood. The many memories I have of growing up are filled with happiness and love for my entire family. I hope and pray that all my children will one day be able to reflect back on their childhood favorably one day as well.
I hope and pray that the time we spend together now is something they will always remember as a happy time. I want them to know how important they are to me, how important family is to have around, and especially how important it is to have God part of your family. Looking forward to making many many more memories with my family!!
Blessed, indeed!!
ReplyDelete