Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sam is Coming Home

One less!!  Alison finally has her new little in her arms.  You can read about their journey here:  http://dri-style.blogspot.com/ . 

I met Alison casually thru Lucy.  Lucy is like the ultimate "possible adoptive parents" finder ever.  Lucy is known for catching them, and sends them to me to clean em-LOL.  Well Alison found her way to this sweet little boy in China this week!!  I can't wait to squeeze him.

2 comments:

  1. Yep! Lucy is the one that found us @ Disney World of all places, which led us to you, which led us to our sweet heart! Good old Lucy...I'll have to check out sweet Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say boys from China ROCK! Donna is responsible for us adopting our six year old son Alex this past April (after several years of motivating). We already had two NSN daughters from China adopted at 14 mos. old in 2003 and 2005. My girls are awesome but our son is really special. I think God knows how much a family can handle and he figured this 51 year old business owning Mom could only take just so much. Our son is as close to perfect as a child adopted at 6 could possibly be. Thank you Donna Straight for all you do for the orphans of China. Thank you for completing our family. We will forever be grateful.

    ReplyDelete