Friday, June 28, 2013

Waffle Night

My kids absolutely love love love the W@ffle House. I am certain they got that from their Nana! I am not a big fan of the house with the "interesting" clientele, but CJ and the kids love it. I guess I shouldn't complain too much since everyone does eat well there, yes even my picky F does.

I took a picture of their new fancy jukebox. Is that what they are still even called?!? The kids loved to pick out their favorite tunes just like I did when I was a kid. I remember begging for quarters from my own mom and dad when we would enter the Waffle H0use so so many years ago-lol.

Guess not much has changed, except for now the kids come begging for DOLLARS. Oh and my family takes up TWO booths now instead of one :). Fun night out with my sweet little family, even if it was dinner at the old WH!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG !... What I would give for a meal at WH !!!!! I just woke up and my mouth is watering just thinking about it !!! USA I miss youuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete