Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ouch

T did a face plant in the street today off his bike...OUCH. Expecting a couple of black eyes in the morning to go with his injuries.

Don't feel too sorry for him since he was popping wheelies with no shirt or helmet on. Sometimes life's natural consequences are the best way to cure little dare devils. I know I am not a very sympathetic mom in moments like these-lol. It does look like it hurts a lot...Ouch!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!! theres not a chance of concussion is there??? poor little guy. he is so accident prone lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that happened. I hope he gets lots of ice cream or something. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaac once popped a wheelie on a bike...but it was a friend's bike and he didn't know the wheel was not fully attached....just sayin' the wheel went flying off the front of the bike and his face was the first thing on the ground. We are fortunate he didn't lose any teeth but his front teeth did go through is front upper lip. I'm so glad it was not at MY house. I just saw the aftermath. Boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaac once popped a wheelie on a bike...but it was a friend's bike and he didn't know the wheel was not fully attached....just sayin' the wheel went flying off the front of the bike and his face was the first thing on the ground. We are fortunate he didn't lose any teeth but his front teeth did go through is front upper lip. I'm so glad it was not at MY house. I just saw the aftermath. Boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I know that hurt!!!!! Tell him we said a little prayer. Ms. Libby

    ReplyDelete