Monday, April 15, 2013

Pretty Princess

Isn't she beautiful?!? Wow, S just makes me smile :)

This little one has earned every little bit of that precious smile. She started with a sweet "wide smile" in life, and has overcome oh so much in her short seven years.

S has now graduated completely out of speech...AMAZING. She started with speech services four days a week at 2.5 years old. We have slowly been tapering off her sessions at school. And now...NO MORE SPEECH!!! I am in awe of her strength and courage. She is definitely one precious miracle.
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Big news, giant step for Miss S. Congratulations! Happy for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S just leaned over and saw Miss S's picture. His comment - "Oh my, S has certainly become beautiful. I'm so glad we are friends." I'm telling you, D, those two are going to be double trouble in a few years.

    ReplyDelete