E said her favorite thing was the magic show and going to the park with the ducks. Funny how the simplest/free thing like going to a park left such an impression in her mind. (Definite note/reminder to this over scheduling-entertaining-money spending-mom;)
Sabryn's favorite event from the week was the Alpine Coaster. She said it was super cool and a lot of fun. She and C went down together on the second run, so I am certain they went super fast all the way from hearing the screams from S for C to slow down lol.C claims his favorite activity from Spring Break was his fishing tournament where they placed 17th out of 186 boats on Saturday! It was another State qualifier, so he is very happy about that. No mention of our vacay together as all he ever thinks about is fishing...ack.
G's comment on his favorite thing from the week was beating me at putt putt golf...what?!? That in itself should give you some insight into our unique relationship LOL ;)
For me, well...I simply enjoyed spending time with all the people I love dearly!! Soaking in life together, doing new things together, experiencing different sights and sounds together, making each other laugh together, and mainly simply making memories together. I hope and pray that all my kids know how much I love them and enjoy being their mom. I know that G and I are just starting out with our new life experiences as a 'family' and I hope that these early memories are great ones that we will be able to share for a lifetime to come.

So just want to send out a big thank you to all my people who made this Spring Break a very happy one indeed :)

No comments:
Post a Comment