I have seen this game a lot this season. Looks messy :) I wanted to reach out to you because we too have dissolved an adoption from China. Would love to visit more with you and invite you to join our secret FaceBook group for those of us who have gone through the gut wrenching pain of dissolution. You can contact me at christiev1@yahoo.com Thanks for your honesty...I have tried to be honest on my blog and the haters have been awful.
I have seen this game a lot this season. Looks messy :) I wanted to reach out to you because we too have dissolved an adoption from China. Would love to visit more with you and invite you to join our secret FaceBook group for those of us who have gone through the gut wrenching pain of dissolution. You can contact me at christiev1@yahoo.com Thanks for your honesty...I have tried to be honest on my blog and the haters have been awful.
ReplyDelete