



I am praying for my girls' hearts this week as they said goodbye to their friends last night. These two girls have been staying with their grandma next door for the past 3 months. In that time S and F have become extremely good friends and playmates with them. Today they leave for Florida, and my girls are heartbroken :( Reality hasn't quite set in yet, that their convenient playmates won't be around anymore. However, I am certain that will set in soon. My heart hurts when I see my girls' hearts hurt. S especially takes loss extremely hard. It is very triggering for her, so please pray for her this week as she experiences the tough emotions. These special friends will be missed, I do hope they get to at least continue a friendship via the cellphone. Good friendships are to be cherished.
No comments:
Post a Comment