Oh my heart! Here he is with his first car, OMGOODNESS?!?! Say it isn't so… How can it be, didn't I just bring him home from the hospital?
I must admit though, seeing the JOY in his eyes as he climbed up in his new ride…priceless. Watching him grow up has been such a blessing. He is such a great kid, or young man, or my baby, it has been my honor to get to be his mommy. Yes, I am feeling a bit weepy watching him today. I am SO very proud of him and the man he is becoming.
He has been saving up his money for his first truck for quite a while now. He knew that we would match his funds, so every dollar saved was $2 towards his truck! So once Nana "revealed" all those savings bonds in his honor…
Well here she is, his first baby!!
PS: Prayers appreciated for my heart as I watch him drive away on his own in just a few short weeks :(






No comments:
Post a Comment