Saturday, November 14, 2015

Oh Yeah



I forgot to mention how we started our vacation last night. Yeah a couple hours in the emergency room to get this treble hook safely out of birthday boy's finger! As you can see we were all very excited to start our vacation off at 9 o'clock last night at the ER...sigh. The really bad part is that he was not even fishing when it occurred. We were simply unloading the car and he was setting up his equipment for today. We tried to get it out ourselves but to no avail. C was getting queasy after our attempts, so I didn't have much of a choice at the time. Oh well, at least he didn't pass out on me;). I suppose he at least gets a vivid memory of his 16th birthday trip lol. My $250 worth of memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment