Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Great Gift

 
 


F&B came through big time this year! When anyone would ask me what to get my kiddos, I would say that my kids don't need anything but "your time". Oh how very true this is really for ALL of us! No gift could ever compare to actually spending time with each other. The gift of friendship and quality time spent together is truly priceless.

I know for me that I can't remember hardly any physical gifts I ever received. But I still remember all the great time I spent doing things with my friends and family. Some of my most precious memories include my Papaw throwing me into the air and into the lake from his boat house over and over and over again. The way my grandmama drove me to church in her pink car. She always made me sit in the backseat where it was "safer". My granddaddy would take me to the corner store in his old pickup truck even when he was "working". Yet he always manage to have an extra quarter for me in his pocket to buy any kind of candy I wanted. And I love my memories of spending time with our neighbors Billy and Charlotte who would let me sneak strawberries from their garden every year:)

Thank you F&B for spending your time with my babies. I know that they will always have these precious memories stored up in their hearts forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment